Afterlife

I've been thinking since you've been gone
Why do we always walk this world alone
Thinking no one understands us
When talking it out unites us all

If you're depressed then let it out
Let me hear you scream and shout
Let me see those tears fall

I've been wandering these halls for days
Stuck inside a perfect haze
Imagination takes its toll
When you wonder what life is for

If you're depressed then let it out
Let me hear you scream and shout
Let me see you on your feet

Just walk
Because tonight could be the end
You have to stand up and defend
Something, just one thing

What I'm getting at is that there may not be an afterlife
So we got one chance, tonight
So show them what you're made of

If you're depressed, that's normal
Just don't think you're all alone
Don't think you're all alone

Facebook Comments