North Star

it could be that tomorrow is a lost dream
it could be i'm just at a loss for words
it could be that no one will ever see this
and all my thoughts will go unheard

what a way to be
so full of thoughts that never come to fruition
aiming endlessly
to find some semblance of a new direction

will you be my compass?
can you guide me to where i'm needed?
will you be my compass?
can you see me to your side if i'm bleeding?

it could be that tomorrow is a lost dream
it could be that i've lost all but an ounce of hope
it could be that no one will even care
but what do i know?

i know that you will be here by my side
so you guide me to where i'm needed.

you are my North Star even now
you'll never fall like the others
you are my rock, and i'm so proud
of how far we've come to get to where we are today
Facebook Comments